Open For Play (2015)
Baha Mar Online:
Golf legend Jack Nicklaus and his company, Nicklaus Design, and Baha Mar Resorts Ltd. have partnered to bring world-class golf to Baha Mar’s new $3.6 billion development in Nassau, The Bahamas. Under the agreement, Nicklaus Design will create a new 18-hole, Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, the highest tier of the company’s design offerings. The championship- quality course, the only one of its kind in Nassau, will be an integral part of Baha Mar’s phase one development. Under the agreement, Baha Mar Resorts Ltd. may commission Nicklaus to create additional Signature Courses either on-site or at a convenient off-site location.
Baha Mar, a 1,000-acre, mixed-use destination resort represents the single, largest resort investment in the history of region. Phase one of the Caribbean-inspired property will include more than 2,200 guest rooms across multiple, first-class branded hotels and the Caribbean’s largest branded Las Vegas-style casino. In addition, Baha Mar also will feature restaurants by some of the world’s best-known chefs, a wide range of retail outlets, two destination spas, an eco-water park attraction, and entertainment venues for live performances. A tropical-inspired landscaped waterway system and wide pedestrian paths will provide easy access to all of the property’s amenities and facilities.
Latest Course News
- Baha Mar Overview Page
- Royal Blue The Golf Club at Baha Mar Fact Sheet
- Golf legend Jack Nicklaus makes one of the final visits to Baha Mar Golf Course before December opening
- Jack Nicklaus talks about his latest design work at Baha Mar in Bahamas
- Jack Nicklaus Returns to Review Progress of Signature Golf Course at Baha Mar
- Creating beauty and challenge: Jack Nicklaus returns to Baha Mar to review progress of his Signature Golf Course
- With a Nicklaus Course as a Centerpiece, Baha Mar Groundbreaking Marks the Birth of a New Generation of Destination Resorts
- Baha Mar Groundbreaking Marks the Birth of a New Generation of Destination Resorts