Nicklaus Design Facts
Courses Open for Play: 365
Courses Designed by Jack: 289
Countries Represented: 34
Courses on Tour: 90
Championships Staged: Over 600
Clubhouse Design and Operations
Working in concert with strategic partners, in association with Nicklaus Design, we can provide the following services with respect to programming and operating for the clubhouse and other recreational facilities to be made available:
- Review proposed recreational facilities program and analyze same.
- Review preliminary clubhouse design elements, lay-out and operational flow and critique same.
- Ongoing written recommendations concerning design and programming of the clubhouse and other facilities planned for the Project.
- Assist with developing a budget for proposed club program and operations. Adjust appropriately as design evolves.
- Assist in compiling a list of clubs whose clubhouse and related recreational facilities reflect the vision of the development team as it relates to the Project.
- Arrange for site visits to clubs selected from list referred to in paragraph V. above.
- Participate in site visits with members of the development team for the purpose of applying a knowledge base to the final design for the clubhouse at the Project.
- Develop Management Chart and Staffing Plan.
- Assist in developing Job Descriptions, Department Operating Systems and Plans, and Training Manuals to meet the Nicklaus quality and brand.
- For existing operational clubs, review in detail club operations and make appropriate written recommendations from an operational efficiencies, quality, service and financial prospective.
- Tailor a specific consulting plan for each club, both pre-opening or operational.