Jack Nicklaus with Tony Jacklin
Open For Play (2006)
7700 Lindrick Lane
Bradenton, FL 34202 USA
The Concession Online:
It's a friendship born of one of golf's greatest moments. Jack Nicklaus now designs a Signature Golf Course in association with Tony Jacklin, with an adjoining residential community that mirrors the ideals of Ryder Cup competition. It's a course that celebrates the level of sportsmanship inherent in Jack Nicklaus' concession of Tony Jacklin's two-foot putt at Royal Birkdale. Appropriately enough, this Nicklaus/Jacklin alliance on the Gulf Coast of Florida is named for this great moment in sports history. It's called "The Concession".
The Concession is a gated community that incorporates the beauty of nature with a grand lifestyle. Only 255 homesites are available, ranging from one-half to over one acre in size with views of a water feature or woodland preserves. The character of the two neigborhoods of Birkdale and Lindrick is further enhanced by the distinctive architecture of the exceptional homes. A selection of renowned builders provides a custom choice of style and ensures each home matches its magnificent surroundings.
Latest Course News
- The Concession Overview Page
- Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin return as honorary captains of 2016 Concession Cup
- The Concession Procession: On the heels of dramatic NCAA Women’s Championship, the NCAA Division I Men’s Championships open play at Nicklaus-designed Concession GC
- 2015 NCAA Division I Women’s Golf Championships tee off today at Nicklaus-designed The Concession Golf Club in Bradenton, Fla.
- Amateur golf showcased this week in inaugural Concession Cup at Nicklaus-designed The Concession Golf Club
- The Concession by Dave Lockhart
- Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin to serve as honorary captains of inaugural Concession Cup
- The Concession Golf Club a finalist for 2017 Solheim Cup
- The Concession Golf Club Announces New Head Professional
- This week's Big Ten Match Play, 2015 NCAAs set
for The Concession Golf Club
- The Concession partners on contest for Ryder Cup