Course News & Downloads
- The Concession Overview Page
- Amateur golf showcased this week in inaugural Concession Cup at Nicklaus-designed The Concession Golf Club
- The Concession by Dave Lockhart
- Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin to serve as honorary captains of inaugural Concession Cup
- The Concession Golf Club a finalist for 2017 Solheim Cup
- The Concession Golf Club Announces New Head Professional
- This week's Big Ten Match Play, 2015 NCAAs set
for The Concession Golf Club
- The Concession partners on contest for Ryder Cup
- The Concession Golf Club stars during Big Ten Match Play Championship
- The Concession Golf Club hosts clubs in Ryder Cup-inspired Concession Cup
- The Concession Golf Club in Bradenton, Florida tweaks layout
The Concession News
February 11, 2013
The Concession Golf Club Announces New Head Professional
Sarasota, Florida (February 11, 2013) – The Concession Golf Club has announced the appointment of Dan Terlescki as the new Head Golf Professional. Terlescki was chosen after an extensive search, which included interviews with many highly qualified club pros from around the country.
“We are pleased to welcome Dan to our club and we know that he will be instrumental in teaching the game to our members and guests, directing pro shop operations and overseeing tournaments,” said General Manager Bruce Cassidy, Jr. “Finding the right head golf professional to suit the character of a club is always a challenging task, especially since so many things need to fall into place for the perfect match. We identified a solid choice in Dan and we look forward to having our members get to know him.”
Terlescki’s most recent position prior to joining The Concession Golf Club was that of PGA First Assistant at The Everglades Club in Palm Beach where he spent four years. In 2012, Terlescki received the South Florida PGA Assistant Professional of the Year award and in 2011 he was named Assistant Professional of the Year by the South Florida PGA Southeast Chapter.
“I am very excited to join the team at The Concession Club,” said Terlescki. “This is an amazing facility with a so much potential. I hope to help create an atmosphere that the members are proud to be a part of every day.”
From 2006 to 2008, Terlescki was Store Manager/Director of Instruction at GolfTEC in Pittsburgh where he taught more than 3500 golf lessons. Other past private club experience includes a stint as PGA Assistant Golf Professional at The Country Club, Brookline, MA, several months as Intern Assistant Golf Professional at Merion Golf Club, Ardmore, PA, Intern Golf Professional at Lansdowne Resort, Leesburg, VA, and Intern Golf Professional at Waynesborough Country Club in Paoli, PA.
A graduate of Penn State University, Terlescki earned a B.S. in Recreation and Parks Management – Professional Golf Management with a Minor in Business.