Open For Play (2008)
3100 State Route 168
Las Vegas, NV USA
Coyote Springs - The Chase Online:
The Chase is the first golf course in a series of Jack Nicklaus-designed courses that will flow throughout the Coyote Springs community. The course plays to a par 72 and ranges from 5,349 yards from the forward tees to 7,471 yards from the championship tees. Eleven lakes come into play on the golf course many consider to be one of Nicklaus' finest desert creations.
The Chase has been named by the nation's top three consumer golf publications, Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Travel+Leisure Golf, as one of the "Best New Courses of 2008." This marks the first time a Las Vegas area golf course has been named to all three Best New Courses lists.
Latest Course News
- Coyote Springs - The Chase Overview Page
- Scenic, challenging Coyote Springs Golf Club northeast of Las Vegas is well worth the drive
- The Chase at Coyote Springs is indeed one of Las Vegas golf's hidden gems
- Jack Nicklaus Speaks About Las Vegas' Coyote Springs Golf Club
- The Chase at Coyote Springs in Nevada: Jack Nicklaus and great golf - enough said
- First impression: The Chase at PGA Golf Club Coyote Springs near Vegas a hit with Golf World readers
- City blooming in desert (164K pdf)
- Coyote Springs Spring 2006 Newsletter (1.6M pdf)