Course News & Downloads
- The Club at Creighton Farms Overview Page
- Jack Nicklaus’ interview on ESPN 980 live from the Creighton Farms Invitational with co-hosts Chris Cooley and Kevin Sheehan
- Two Nicklaus Design clubs in Virginia bring in top instructors
- Creighton Farms selected as “Most Admired Private Club” by Golf Inc.
- Creighton Farms Invitational raises nearly $700,000 for pediatric health care, helps establish fund for Inova Children’s Hospital in Northern Virginia
- Creighton Farms Invitational raises nearly $700,000 for pediatric health care; second-year event more than doubles inaugural proceeds
- Nicklaus Home at Creighton Farms Under Construction
- Creighton Farms Invitational hosted by Jack Nicklaus (Sept. 15-16) set to benefit Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- Woodward wins 2012 Southworth Senior PNC with final-hole eagle at Jack Nicklaus-designed Creighton Farms
- First-ever Creighton Farms Invitational highlight's the Golden Bear's commitment to helping children in need
- Spots still available for upcoming Creighton Farms Invitational hosted by Jack Nicklaus
The Club at Creighton Farms News
May 14, 2012
Creighton Farms to host 2012 Southworth Senior PGA Professional National Championship
For the second consecutive year, Creighton Farms in Aldie, Va., will co-host the 2012 Southworth Senior PGA Professional National Championship presented by Mercedes-Benz, Oct. 11-14. The 264-player field will be composed of Senior PGA Professionals representing the 41 PGA Sections, who will compete for a total purse of $285,000 on two courses (the other is River Creek Club in Leesburg) over the first two rounds of play.
Creighton Farms, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, will again host the final 36 holes of competition. The course, which is a par-72, 7,410-yard layout that opened in 2008, was one of two private courses in the world to achieve recognition by Golf Digest, GOLF Magazine, and Travel + Leisure Golf in the same season. In 2009, Golfweek selected Creighton Farms among its "Best New Private Golf Courses." Creighton Farms reflects the Nicklaus trademark of a challenging yet playable and enjoyable design, focusing on course management strategy and precision rather than power.
Since its debut, many participants in the Senior PGA Professional National Championship have used their success in the event as a springboard to a Champions Tour career.