Open For Play (1988)
10333 Rockaway Hills
Scottsdale, AZ 85262 USA
Desert Mountain - Cochise Online:
Golf at Desert Mountain, featuring the finest golf courses in Scottsdale, needs very little introduction. Simply put, there are six private Championship Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses from which to choose - the most in one location anywhere.
Since opening in 1986, no other club has come to define championship desert golf more than Desert Mountain. In addition to local recognition as possessing some of the finest golf courses in Scottsdale, Desert Mountain golf clubs are also recognized on a national level. When the Champions Tour Event "The Tradition" was held here, the Senior PGA Tour ranked the Cochise course as the "Best Maintained Golf Course" on the tour. The Renegade and Cochise courses consistently rank in the national golf magazines' top 100 lists. Opened in 2003, The Outlaw course is the newest example of Desert Mountain golf at its finest.
No other private club in the world offers more world-class golf to its members. Each Nicklaus golf course has unique challenges for all levels of play, from the highly skilled player to those just getting started. Styles of play range from dramatic elevation changes to rolling fairways reminiscent of Scottish links. Nowhere can you find a collection of courses that will keep the golf senses tingling with anticipation for each round.
Desert Mountain members have the most extensive golf practice facilities in Arizona. There are multiple pitching, chipping, putting and bunker areas, and four separate practice ranges with target greens. Desert Mountain's PGA-trained professionals are available to help members at any skill level.
There are six private Championship Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses at Desert Mountain: Renegade (1987), Cochise (1988), Geronimo (1989), Apache (1996), Chiricahua (1999) and Outlaw (2003).
Latest Course News
- Desert Mountain - Cochise Overview Page
- Lehman, Haas share insights on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Cochise Course at the Desert Mountain Club, site of this week’s Charles Schwab Cup Championship
- Champions Tour’s Top 30 to compete in Charles Schwab Cup Championship on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Cochise Course at the Desert Mountain Club
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship to Return to Desert Mountain in 2015
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship returns to Desert Mountain in 2014 and 2016
- Scottsdale's Desert Mountain celebrates 25th anniversary this month
- Cochise Course at Desert Mountain hosts Charles Schwab Cup Championship
- Charles Schwab Cup Championship moves to
Desert Mountain in 2012 Champions Tour's finale
to be contested at Cochise Course