Open For Play (1976)
Glen Abbey Golf Club Online:
Glen Abbey Golf Club has been a grand stage for golf history since opening more than 30 years ago. In 2000, Tiger Woods hit the shot of the year out of a fairway bunker on the 72nd hole of the Canadian Open to win by a single stroke. The first-ever solo design of the legendary Jack Nicklaus created more history in 2009 as the site of a record 25th Canadian Open during the 100th playing of Canada's national championship. Presided over by a superb clubhouse facility, the property is also home to the ClubLink Academy, the Canadian Golf Museum and Hall of Fame, and the headquarters of the Royal Canadian Golf Association.
Glen Abbey is in Oakville, Ontario, just west of Toronto.
Glen Abbey is also home to The ClubLink Academy along with a spectacular clubhouse facility including the Gallery Bistro & Grill and a variety of beautiful banquet, meeting and seminar rooms.
Latest Course News
- Glen Abbey Golf Club Overview Page
- Glen Abbey Golf Club Scorecard
- Golf.com's Ask Travelin' Joe on Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Glen Abbey Golf Club Named Host Venue for 100th Playing of Canadian Open
- Glen Abbey set to host Canadian Open for 25th time
- Entering its fourth decade, Glen Abbey holds golf’s spotlight (276K pdf)
- Home of the Canadian Open to host national championship for record 25th time (116K pdf)