Open For Play (1978)
300 West Main Street
White Sulphur Springs, WV 24986 USA
The Greenbrier Course Online:
The Greenbrier Course was originally built in 1924 by Seth Raynor and George O'Neil and redesigned by Jack Nicklaus in 1977. It is the only resort golf course in the world to have been the host site for both international Cup matches: Ryder Cup (1979) and the Solheim Cup Matches (1994).
The 6,675-yard, par 72 course is heavily wooded and demands forced entry onto the greens. The well-bunkered greens are terraced and require accurate iron play and talent with the short iron and putter.