Course News & Downloads
- Muirfield Village Golf Club Overview Page
- Muirfield Village Golf Club hires Chad Mark as superintendent
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide sets new giving record to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with $1,676,500 donation
- 2016 Memorial Tournament Press Conference with Jack Nicklaus
- SkyTrak Golf simulator – featuring Muirfield Village Golf Club’s signature par-3 12th hole – available in Golden Bear Club
- CBS Sports to Air Feature on Jack Nicklaus, Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide, and Muirfield Village GC
- Five-time major champion Phil Mickelson commits to the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
- Nationwide and Golf Channel establish strategic partnership to elevate the profile of the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide accepts commitments from reigning FedExCup Champion and World No. 2 Jordan Spieth, World No. 3 Rory McIlroy and World No. 8 Dustin Johnson
- O.A.R., with special guest Rusted Root, set to play 10th annual charity concert benefiting the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation and Nationwide Children’s Hospital alliance
- Former world No. 1 and 2013 Masters champion Adam Scott set to compete in the 40th playing of the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
Muirfield Village Golf Club News
June 2, 2012
Barbara Nicklaus discusses the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance
The Memorial Tournament continues the PGA TOUR's philanthropic focus through its several relationships with Central Ohio charities. The most significant of which is a 35-year relationship with primary benefactor, Nationwide Children's. Contributions generated through the support of over 2,600 volunteers, are distributed each year to the Hospital's unrestricted giving fund. This fund assists in ensuring Central Ohio continues to have one of the best children's hospitals in the United States.
In June of 2010 a new charitable alliance was announced among the Memorial Tournament, Nationwide Children's and Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation. The new alliance establishes Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation as a lead charity of the Memorial Tournament and supporter of Nationwide Children's. The relationship enables the Memorial to increase its long-standing support and promotion of Nationwide Children’s Hospital and the Memorial Tournament NICU, while combining the strengths of three very powerful organizations, all for the benefit of Central Ohio pediatric care.
The Memorial's benevolence extends beyond the Hospital and Foundation, however. Unique and successful relationships exist with Fore Hope, James Cancer Hospital, Wolfe Associates, The First Tee, Central Ohio Junior Golf Association, Shriners, Lions Club and many, many more.
Throughout the years the Memorial has concentrated on giving back to the community and this mission will continue throughout the Tournament's existence.