Open For Play (1993)
KM 7.5 Carretera Transpeninsular
San Jose del Cabo
Baja California Sur Mexico
Palmilla Golf Club Online:
- Arroyo & Mountain Courses opened in 1992
- Ocean Course opened in 1997
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Course, 1st Design in Latin America
- facilities include driving range, putting green and short game area
- Arroyo/Mountain 6939 yards, par 72
- Mountain/Ocean 7036 yards, par 72
- Ocean/Arroyo 6771 yards, par 72
- Light service breakfast
- Light service lunch
- Full service beverage cart service on course
- 173 lavishly appointed suites
- Resort amenities include 2 swimming pools, full service spa with private salon’s operated by world renowned luxury spa operator, ESPA
- Restaurants include Market by renowned Chef Jean-Georges
- Vongerichten, Suviche Restaurant & Lounge, Agua and Breeze
- Conference Center
- Individual instruction (by appointment only)
- Located on one of Los Cabos’ only swimmable beaches
- Deep sea fishing, Marina, Water sports
Palmilla Golf Club is Jack Nicklaus’ first Latin America design and is recognized as the Grand Dame of golf in Los Cabos. Challenging, masterfully-conceived and stunningly beautiful, Palmilla has ocean views from every hole. The Ocean Course actually flows to the ocean as you play on the beaches of the Sea of Cortez. This 27-hole course is perched on deep canyon arroyos and sits among century old cardon cacti. A great resort course with daily trade winds that enhance pinpoint accuracy that challenges even the most experienced of players. A Mexico decor clubhouse, on-site pro-shop and expert staff help provide for your every need.
Palmilla Golf Club has hosted the 1997 PGA Senior TOUR, Senior Slam with Hale Irwin defeating Jack Nicklaus, Ray Floyd and Gil Morgan.
Palmilla Golf Club was the host of the 2007 Audi World Cup Finals. This event is held every year in a new venue around the World. It is the biggest amateur event in the World.
With its skillful design, expert management and idyllic locale, Palmilla Golf Club is recognized as one of the top 2 course in Mexico, and, one of the finest in the world.