Open For Play (2000)
100 Pasadera Drive
Monterey, CA 93940 USA
Nicklaus Club-Monterey Online:
The Monterey Peninsula is perhaps the world's most dazzling convergence of land and sea. With its dramatic cliffs and white sand beaches, the Monterey Peninsula has long been a favorite vacation destination. At Nicklaus Club–Monterey, Jack has designed a course that takes advantage of the diverse terrain, providing an enjoyable, challenging experience for players of all levels of ability.
In the time-tested Nicklaus design tradition, is par-71, 6,811-yard course blends with the natural surroundings. Existing hills, canyons and oak groves are integral elements of the course. Free flowing, natural-style bunkering combined with chaparral and other natural vegetation give the Pasadera course the feel of the classic courses of the British Isles. Additionally, the elevation change on the property (a total of 375 feet) provides players with spectacular views in addition to some very interesting challenges.
"At Nicklaus Club-Monterey, we haven't changed the landscape to accommodate the golf course, but rather we have adapted the golf course to complement what Mother Nature has already created. By doing so, we have given players an opportunity to experience the truly unique qualities of golf on the Monterey Peninsula." - Jack Nicklaus
Latest Course News
- Nicklaus Club-Monterey Overview Page
- Nicklaus Club-Monterey Scorecard
- Pasadera Country Club becomes Nicklaus Club – Monterey
- Audio: Jack talks about the recent rebranding of Nicklaus Club-Monterey
- Pasadera Cup unites Chinese-US business leaders
- Pasadera Country Club Appoints Key Members To Senior Management Team (32K pdf)
- Pasadera Country Club Gains Former Harding Park General Manager (32K pdf)
- Pasadera Country Club, LLC adds Paul J. Spengler,Golf Industry Leader and Innovator, as Managing Partner