Course News & Downloads
- PGA National - Champion Course Overview Page
- Nicklaus-designed Champion Course at PGA National to host Web.com qualifying finals
- Attendance at The Honda Classic rises again at the Jack Nicklaus-redesigned Champion Course at PGA National Resort & Spa
- The Honda Classic assembles early season's top field at Jack Nicklaus-redesigned Champion Course at PGA National Resort & Spa
- Reborn PGA National Takes Five Swings at Great Golf
- Nicklaus Junior Championship tees off for 20th year
- The Honda Classic returns to the Jack Nicklaus-resdesigned Champion Course at PGA National, benefits Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation
- 2012 Honda Classic Draws Record Attendance, Raising Proceeds for Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation
- PGA National's Champion Course No. 5 In Golfweek's Florida Rankings
- An Interview with Jack Nicklaus
- The Honda Classic Final Field
PGA National - Champion Course News
March 5, 2008
Honda Becomes Official Vehicle of PGA National Resort & Spa
Home of the Honda Classic to feature Honda automobiles year-round
March 4 /PRNewswire/ -- American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and PGA National Resort & Spa have entered into a three-year agreement naming Honda as the official vehicle of PGA National Resort & Spa, the companies announced today. Building upon a relationship started in 2007 with the hosting of the Honda Classic golf tournament, the resort will now feature Honda vehicles on display, as shuttle vehicles, for limited test-drives, and even as a perk of staying in the newly designated Honda Suite.
"Golf is a favorite pastime of many Honda owners, and the Honda Classic has become a highly anticipated stop on the PGA Tour," said Dick Colliver, executive vice president of sales for American Honda. "Bringing Honda vehicles to PGA National Resort & Spa full-time offers the perfect opportunity to build upon Honda's already great golfing legacy."
The three-year agreement with PGA National Resort & Spa includes provisions for on-site displays of Honda vehicles, consumer-based promotions associated with Honda, advertising on in-room TV channels and renaming of select resort venues. This includes the new outdoor pavilion (now called the "Honda Pavilion") which overlooks the 18th hole of the Championship Course.
Boasting a new multi-million dollar renovation, world-class European spa, five championship golf courses, seven spectacular restaurants and lounges and a wide array of meeting and event facilities, PGA National Resort & Spa is home to the Honda Classic golf tournament. It's a retreat that provides leisure and business travelers with experiences both exciting and memorable.
For more information and downloadable high-resolution images of Honda vehicles, please visit http://www.hondanews.com. Consumer information is available at http://www.honda.com. For more information about PGA National Resort & Spa, please visit http://www.pgaresort.com.