Course News & Downloads
- PGA National - Champion Course Overview Page
- Unprecedented million dollar grant highlights record Honda Classic charitable impact on community
- 2016 Honda Classic sets new attendance record
- The Honda Classic tees off this week at Jack Nicklaus-redesigned Champion Course at PGA National
- Champion Course at PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, honored by IAGTO
- Two Nicklaus Design layouts named among PGA.com’s “Five Ryder Cup Courses You Can Play”
- The Honda Classic, benefiting the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation, under way at PGA National’s Champion Course
- Golf Channel's Big Break series selects PGA National as backdrop for 23rd season
- Jack Nicklaus has made the ‘Bear Trap’ at PGA National even more daunting with his renovation of the hole leading into it
- Nicklaus-designed Champion Course at PGA National to host Web.com qualifying finals
- Attendance at The Honda Classic rises again at the Jack Nicklaus-redesigned Champion Course at PGA National Resort & Spa
PGA National - Champion Course News
February 27, 2012
The Honda Classic Final Field
The following is the field for the 2012 Honda Classic as of Friday's entry deadline.
Note that Miami native Erik Compton has received a Sponsors Exemption into the tournament.
"The excitement that is building for the 2012 Honda Classic has infected the entire community," Honda Classic Executive Director Kenneth R. Kennerly said. "You have great international superstars like Lee Westwood and Rory McIlroy, Ernie Els, Graeme McDowell, Camilo Villegas. You have the four major winners from last year. You have Tiger Woods.
"It's an exciting time in the evolution of this event. This is the vision that we have for the past six years, to stage an event that captivates the community. We look forward to a phenomenal week of golf and fun."
Miguel Angel Carballo
Brendon de Jonge
Charles Howell III
Billy Hurley III
Davis Love III
Jose Maria Olazabal
Tom Pernice Jr.
Ted Potter, Jr.
4 Open Qualifying
1 Sponsors Exemptions - Qualifying Tournament
1 Sponsors Exemptions - Unrestricted
144 Players in the Field