Course News & Downloads
- Red Ledges Overview Page
- Red Ledges celebrates grand opening of Jack Nicklaus Signature 12-hole Golf Park
- Red Ledges starts construction on new Jack Nicklaus Signature 12-hole Golf Park
- Red Ledges Site Visit
- Red Ledges Golf Course wins 2015 Best of State, opens new clubhouse
- Red Ledges named best golf course in Utah for fifth consecutive year
- Red Ledges Selected to Host CBS Sports Million Dollar Invitational
- Record sales for Red Ledges near Park City
- Record sales for Mountain Golf Course near Park City, Utah
- Red Ledges again named best golf course in Utah by Best of State awards
- Red Ledges named No. 1 Best New Private Golf Course in 2009 by Golf Magazine
Red Ledges News
June 18, 2007
Jack Nicklaus, Governor Huntsman and Tony Burns, former Ryder CEO, Break Ground on Signature Course in Planned Heber Development
Nicklaus, Gov. Huntsman Break Ground at 18th Hole with Heber City Mayor David Phillips, Red Ledges Managing Owner Tony Burns and Project Manager Todd Cates
HEBER CITY, Utah (June 18, 2007) - Red Ledges, a planned recreational community in the Heber Valley, broke ground Monday on its 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course. Jack Nicklaus, who is the first founding member of Red Ledges, officially announced the course. Utah Governor Jon Huntsman, Jr., Heber City Mayor David Phillips, M. Anthony Burns, managing owner of Red Ledges and former Ryder System CEO, and project manager Todd R. Cates joined Nicklaus in the groundbreaking ceremony.
"Numerous factors are evaluated before selecting a site for a Signature Course, with every detail from topography to scenery considered," said Nicklaus. "Red Ledges provides the opportunity to combine our team's vision with dramatic terrain to create what we hope will be a challenging yet playable course, and a memorable golf experience for everyone. We are confident Red Ledges could be one of the finest courses in the West."
"The team at Red Ledges is committed to providing the finest amenities and recreational opportunities, and our partnership with Jack Nicklaus clearly sets the standard of who we are and what we are prepared to bring to the Heber Valley," said Burns. "We are looking forward to hosting many rounds of golf at our Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in the near future."
The 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course will be located at the proposed Red Ledges development, along with a Nicklaus Design nine-hole short course. Red Ledges will encompass more than 1,200 homes across nearly 2,000 acres in the gated community. In addition to the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the community will feature such amenities as:
- Jim McLean Practice and Instructional Facility (Golf Digest's No. 3 instructor in the country);
- Cliff Drysdale Tennis Academy
- Red Ledges Clubhouse
- Premier spa and fitness facility
- Village center and trading post
- Equestrian center with indoor & outdoor facilities
- Private ski-in/ski-out club at Deer Valley Resort
- Private club boats at Jordanelle Reservoir
- Extensive network of hiking, biking, snowshoeing and horseback riding trails
For more information on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course or Red Ledges, visit www.redledges.com.