Jack Nicklaus with Tom Doak
Open For Play (2006)
405 Sebonack Road
Southampton, NY 11968 USA
Sebonack Golf Club Online:
Situated on 300 acres in Southampton, NY, and neighboring the historic National Golf Links of America and Shinnecock Hills Golf Course, Sebonack has been carved out of land which seems to have been long-destined to become a golf course.
Sebonack features holes that offer panoramic views of Long Island's Great Peconic Bay and Cold Spring Pond. The visual impact of the water vistas competes for the golfer's eye with the rolling fairways, expansive bunkers and waste dunes, and undulating greens that present tricky swales and burrows. Meant to look as if manicured by time, Sebonack appears to have fashioned itself from the wild terrain.
Jack Nicklaus and Tom Doak, two designers with dramatically different styles, have used the natural contours and features of the land to create a unique look. The result is that Sebonack looks quite different from its illustrious neighbors and provides a strong golfing challenge for players of all calibers.
Sebonack Golf Club will host the 2013 U.S. Women's Open.
Latest Course News
- Sebonack Golf Club Overview Page
- Sebonack Golf Club Scorecard
- Sebonack: A Meeting of the Minds
- Sebonack Golf Club takes center stage for
this week's U.S. Women's Open
- Sebonack Golf Club Prepares to Showcase World’s Best Women Golfers in 2013
- Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, New York, selected as the site of the 2013 U.S. Women's Open
- The Ultimate Collaboration
- Travel Sebonack Golf Club - Golf Malaysia (164K pdf)
- Sebonack featured in Finest Golf magazine (1.8M pdf)
- Sebonack A Collaboration - Golf Architecture (3.5M pdf)
- Welcome to the Neighboorhood - New York Golf (2.3M pdf)
- Jack Nicklaus and Tom Doak to Collaborate on the Design of Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, New York