Course News & Downloads
- Sebonack Golf Club Overview Page
- Sebonack Golf Club Scorecard
- Award-winning Sebonack Golf Club among hosts for Legacy of the Links ‘Top 100 Invitational’
- Sebonack: A Meeting of the Minds
- Sebonack Golf Club takes center stage for
this week's U.S. Women's Open
- Sebonack Golf Club Prepares to Showcase World’s Best Women Golfers in 2013
- Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, New York, selected as the site of the 2013 U.S. Women's Open
- The Ultimate Collaboration
- Travel Sebonack Golf Club - Golf Malaysia (160K pdf)
- Sebonack featured in Finest Golf magazine (1.8M pdf)
- Sebonack A Collaboration - Golf Architecture (3.5M pdf)
- Welcome to the Neighboorhood - New York Golf (2.3M pdf)
Sebonack Golf Club News
June 25, 2008
Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, New York, selected as the site of the 2013 U.S. Women's Open
Sebonack Golf Club in Southampton, New York, on Wednesday was selected by the United States Golf Association as the site of the 2013 U.S. Women's Open.
It will be the first U.S. Women's Open held on Long Island and the first championship conducted in the state of New York since 1973. Winged Foot Golf Club in Mamaroneck hosted the 1957 and 1972 U.S. Women's Opens.
"We believe the combination of the natural beauty and challenge of Sebonack together with the world's greatest female golfers, will make for a lot of excitement in an area rich with a history of championship golf," said Michael Pascucci, Sebonack's owner. "We are very proud to host this national championship."
Sebonack Golf Club, designed by Jack Nicklaus and Tom Doak, opened in 2006 and was named Best New Private Course in America by Golf Digest.