Jack Nicklaus with Jack Nicklaus II
Open For Play (1999)
11725 TwinEagles Blvd.
Naples, FL 34120 USA
The Club at Twin Eagles Online:
TwinEagles offers maximum enjoyment and challenges for players of all skill levels. Weaving through 1,100 acres of pristine preserves and lakes, TwinEagles is truly a memorable sight. And, being that it is of a championship caliber, TwinEagles is also an experience that will not be forgotten.
The club currently consists of 18-holes of championship golf designed by Jack and Jack Nicklaus II. The Talon has all the unique Nicklaus staples: length, tough approach shots and undulating greens. But the course is extremely fair. Multiple tee boxes make it enjoyable for players of all levels. The course can be played without any forced carries.
Throughout this course, vegetation - including oaks, palm trees, lakes, bunkers, mounding and natural cypress hammocks - provides interesting and attractive features.
TwinEagles was awarded top honors in its category from the Council for Sustainable Florida in its annual awards program. The Sustainable Florida awards recognize efforts to protect and restore Florida's natural resources. Judges cited the community's certification as an Audubon International Signature Sanctuary, partnerships with environmental groups and ongoing commitment to nature as key factors in their decision.
Recently, the TwinEagles community was purchased by The Ronto Group and is undergoing several major improvements, including the addition of a swimming pool, fitness center and revamping of their second golf course by acclaimed designer Steve Smyers. The combination of the outstanding Nicklaus course and the new Smyers course will offer golfers one of the finest golf experiences in the Naples area.
For more information on the TwinEagles community, visit www.TwinEagles.com
The combination of the surrounding terrain and natural vegetation gave us the perfect backdrop for TwinEagles.
Latest Course News
- The Club at Twin Eagles Overview Page
- Chubb Classic, previously The ACE Group, tees off at the Talon Course at TwinEagles, the acclaimed Jack Nicklaus and Jack Nicklaus II co-design in Naples, Fla.
- Nicklaus co-designed Talon Course at TwinEagles is host to this week’s ACE Group Classic on the Champions Tour
- Champions Tour's ACE Group Classic returns to the Jack and Jack Nicklaus II co-designed Talon Course at The Club at Twin Eagles
- The ACE Group Classic returns this week to TwinEagles in Naples, FL
- TwinEagles to host ACE Group Classic
- ACE Group Classic returns to TwinEagles