Allen Edmonds, the U.S. premium men’s shoe manufacturer headquartered in Port Washington, Wisconsin, is proud to announce its newest line of golf shoes in collaboration with esteemed champion Jack Nicklaus.
The Jack Nicklaus Signature Collection will feature four brand-new styles, inspired by the names of some of Nicklaus’ most iconic courses: the Anaconda; the Bearpath; the Muirfield Village 2.0; and the Renegade. Each respective style will be offered in two colors.
“We’re thrilled about our newest line with Jack,” said Allen Edmonds CEO Paul Grangaard. “Jack put a lot of ideas into this collaboration, and the final collection really shows that. The shoes are built like a comfortable athletic shoe, but still have a classic look to them—it’s the perfect blend of high performance and style. We’re incredibly proud to have him as a partner.”
Each style in the new collection features the following:
• Mesh upper to keep feet cool (Anaconda & Renegade styles)
• Breathable, water resistant liner to help keep feet dry.
• Ortholite “compression set” foam for long-term cushioning and lightweight comfort.
• Wider sole platform for greater balance and weight-shift support
• Low profile conical tread pattern for superb spikeless traction
• Dual density bottom with rigid lateral outrigger
• “Jack on 17th” logo and co-brand
All of the styles are handcrafted in the USA of premium imported leathers, using Allen Edmonds’ time-tested 360-degree Goodyear welt manufacturing process. Created in the United States in 1871, this process of joining the shoe’s upper to its insole is labor-intensive and more expensive than more modern cementing techniques. The durability, however, of a Goodyear welted shoe is unmatched and provides the opportunity to recraft the shoe down the line.
For more information, go to an Allen Edmonds store near you or visit AllenEdmonds.com.