Course News & Downloads
- Cordillera Ranch Scorecard
- Cordillera Ranch updates golf course bunkers
- Cordillera Ranch among Texas', Nicklaus' finest golf courses
- Texas' Cordillera Ranch earns ranking in Golfweek's list of bests
- Cordillera Ranch’s Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course Ranks No. 5 in Texas by The Dallas Morning News
- The 2013 Texas Mid-Amateur Championship at Cordillera Ranch
- Cordillera golf course ranked 4th in state
- Cordillera Ranch's Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course Ranks No.4 In Texas By The Dallas Morning News
- Cordillera Ranch's Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course Debuts at No.4 in Texas by The Dallas Morning News
- Best New Course: The Clubs of Cordillera Ranch
- Simply Golden: Jack Nicklaus Unveils Signature Golf Course at Cordillera Ranch
- There are no photos for this course.
Cordillera Ranch News
October 31, 2013
Texas' Cordillera Ranch earns ranking in Golfweek's list of bests
Cordillera Ranch, the private community outside San Antonio near historic Boerne - announces its Jack Nicklaus Signature Course ranks in the top 50 "Best Residential Courses" in the U.S. by Golfweek.
Placed 46th among 100 courses in the 2014 edition, the property's sole course stands in elite company alongside some of the most exclusive layouts in the world.
The residential rankings originate from Golfweek's annual compilation of America's Best Courses, published since 1997. More than 350 raters throughout the country evaluate courses on the basis of 10 criteria, providing a final score calculated through a statistically rigorous process. The news was released in the publication's annual "Ultimate Guide" to subscribers this week.
"To be counted as one the nation's best private courses is humbling," says Charlie Hill, Vice President of Development of Cordillera Ranch. "Our members and staff take great pride in quality conditioning and the course's overall playability, and it's edifying to have those key factors recognized."
Opened in 2006, the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course at Cordillera Ranch is set on pristine land in Texas Hill Country, meandering through valleys and oak-covered terrain. Many holes offer views of the Guadalupe River Valley and feature tough bunker placements, cascading waterfalls, limestone canyons and risk-reward shots.
Nearly 400 full golf members enjoy unlimited access to the course in the year-round. Many find its Zeon Zoysia fairway turf - the same to be used on the 2016 Olympic Games course - to be among the most player-friendly strains in the country.
The 8,700-acre private community was also recognized in the guide for its attractiveness to families, based on its breadth of home/lot options and wealth of on-site outdoor activities.
In addition to golf, the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch highlight six other lifestyle amenities on property including Tennis & Swim, Spa & Athletic, Social, Equestrian, Rod & Gun and River. Membership options exist for both residents and non-residents.
For more information: www.cordilleraranch.com, 888.66.RANCH.