Course News & Downloads
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Announces Charitable Giving Record of $150,000 to Local Charities
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Goes ‘All In’ for Clemson ahead of Fiesta Bowl
- When good things happen in threes
- Jack Nicklaus-designed The Reserve at Lake Keowee selected as three-time host course for BMW Charity Pro-Am Tournament
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Hosts Clemson Football Media Golf Outing
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Named Best Lake Community of 2014
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Increases Real Estate Sales 50 Percent in 2013
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee’s Golf Course Named Among Top 50 Private Practice Ranges
- Reserve at Lake Keowee members treated to fireside chat with Dick Grout, son of Jack’s long-time instructor
- There are no photos for this course.
The Reserve at Lake Keowee News
February 26, 2014
The Reserve at Lake Keowee Named Best Lake Community of 2014
Master-planned community honored for the second time by Real Estate Scorecard
The Reserve at Lake Keowee, anchored by a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, has been honored with Real Estate Scorecard’s 2014 Bliss Award for Best Lake Community of the Year. This is the second time in three years that the independent real estate community review and scoring website has bestowed this honor on The Reserve.
Real Estate Scorecard’s annual Bliss Awards define excellence created by Southeastern master-planned communities. Winners are selected every January from on-site evaluations made by Real Estate Scorecard’s staff, feedback from surveying each community’s own members, and by public voting through the Real Estate Scorecard website.
Real Estate Scorecard writes, “The Reserve at Lake Keowee is an exquisite example of private country club living. Amenities are top notch and its location is fantastic. Situated in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this lakefront gated community is surrounded by breathtaking waterfalls, renowned state parks, Clemson University and the chic redeveloped downtown Greenville.”
In addition to this award, The Reserve has been named The Greenville News’ 2013 Best of the Upstate Best Community. The Reserve is located approximately 15 minutes from Clemson University. Clemson, S.C. was recently recognized by Forbes as one of the 25 Best Places to Retire. Less than an hour’s drive from The Reserve is Greenville, S.C.—a city that has dominated the “Best of” lists of recent years, including being named to AARP’s Best Places to Retire and being called One of the Last Great Places—Destinations of a Lifetime by National Geographic.
The community’s Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course will again host the BWM Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation May 15-18, 2014, along with 11 smaller-scale tournaments. Its Community and Charitable Foundation will present a number of fine arts and community enrichment activities—lectures and programs that are open to the general public—while also supporting five local charities. In 2013, The Reserve’s Foundation donated $50,000 to its charity partners.
A complete list of 2014 Bliss Best Community Award winners can be found here.