Course News & Downloads
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Announces Charitable Giving Record of $150,000 to Local Charities
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Goes ‘All In’ for Clemson ahead of Fiesta Bowl
- When good things happen in threes
- Jack Nicklaus-designed The Reserve at Lake Keowee selected as three-time host course for BMW Charity Pro-Am Tournament
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Hosts Clemson Football Media Golf Outing
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Named Best Lake Community of 2014
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Increases Real Estate Sales 50 Percent in 2013
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee’s Golf Course Named Among Top 50 Private Practice Ranges
- Reserve at Lake Keowee members treated to fireside chat with Dick Grout, son of Jack’s long-time instructor
- There are no photos for this course.
The Reserve at Lake Keowee News
April 2, 2012
The Reserve at Lake Keowee receives Bliss Award for Southeastern master-planned communities
The Reserve at Lake Keowee in Keowee, South Carolina, which is anchored by a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, has been named Best Lake Community of the Year in the 2012 Bliss Awards conducted by Real Estate Scorecard, an independent real estate community review and scoring web site. The annual Bliss Awards are selected from on-site evaluations made by Real Estate Scorecard’s staff, feedback from surveying each community’s own members, and by public voting. The Nicklaus course at The Reserve at Lake Keowee opened for play in 2002, complementing additional amenities such as a 200-slip marina, a village center, and more than 1,400 acres of parks, preserves, trails, and green spaces. The Reserve spans 3,900 acres in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with 30 miles of shoreline on Lake Keowee. The course includes sloping terrain, lake and mountain views, and mature forests of mixed hardwoods and pines.