Course News & Downloads
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Announces Charitable Giving Record of $150,000 to Local Charities
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Certified as an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Goes ‘All In’ for Clemson ahead of Fiesta Bowl
- When good things happen in threes
- Jack Nicklaus-designed The Reserve at Lake Keowee selected as three-time host course for BMW Charity Pro-Am Tournament
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Hosts Clemson Football Media Golf Outing
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Named Best Lake Community of 2014
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee Increases Real Estate Sales 50 Percent in 2013
- The Reserve at Lake Keowee’s Golf Course Named Among Top 50 Private Practice Ranges
- Reserve at Lake Keowee members treated to fireside chat with Dick Grout, son of Jack’s long-time instructor
- There are no photos for this course.
The Reserve at Lake Keowee News
September 27, 2012
The Reserve at Lake Keowee Joins the Golf Course Rotation for the 2013 BMW Charity Pro-Am
South Carolina Charities, Inc. officials have announced that The Reserve at Lake Keowee in Keowee, S.C. will join Thornblade Club and Greenville Country Club’s Chanticleer course in a new course rotation for the 2013 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation. The highly popular Web.com Tour event will be played May 16-19, 2013.
The Reserve at Lake Keowee is a 7,112-yard, 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course that highlights undulating hills, beautiful scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains and picturesque lake views. The Reserve at Lake Keowee replaces The Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg, which had been in the course rotation since 2008.
“Adding The Reserve at Lake Keowee to the tournament lineup offers many new opportunities for our event,” explained Executive Director Darin MacDonald. “The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation tournament reaches a global audience through the Golf Channel and the majority of our participants come from other parts of the nation and world. The Reserve at Lake Keowee not only gives the amateurs and pros a new and challenging course to play, it really captures the beauty of the Upstate and provides a picturesque backdrop for our tournament.”
“The Reserve is honored to be selected as one of the host courses for this prestigious event,” said Chuck Pigg, Community Manager for The Reserve at Lake Keowee. “The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation has contributed greatly to the Upstate over the last 12 years, and The Reserve community and our members are delighted to join such a worthy cause.”
Since 2001, the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation has raised more than $9.25 million for over 150 charities. The tournament is a leading charity event on the Web.com Tour.
The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation is the only tournament on the PGA TOUR’s Web.com Tour where amateurs and celebrities are grouped with Web.com Tour professionals in a four-day better-ball competition over three courses.
Amateurs, celebrities and pros rotate between three courses on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, with the 16 lowest scoring pro-amateur/pro-celebrity teams advancing to play Sunday’s final round. Celebrities play once at each course on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Sponsorship and playing opportunities for the 2013 tournament are currently available. Contact
Mike Ivester at (864) 630-9276 for more information.
For more information about the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation call 864.297.1660, visit the tournament’s website, bmwcharitygolf.com, or follow the tournament at facebook.com/BMWCharityProAm.