Course News & Downloads
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide sets giving record to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with $1,875,000 donation
- Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson, Honda Classic winner Rickie Fowler and major champion Louis Oosthuizen further strengthen Memorial Tournament field
- 40 years later, Jack’s win at the 1977 Memorial still stands as one of the most difficult victories in his iconic career
- 2015 FedExCup Champion Jordan Spieth joins five-time major champion Phil Mickelson and 2013 Memorial Tournament winner Matt Kuchar to compete in the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
- Major champion Adam Scott joins World No. 10 Justin Thomas and rising star Jon Rahm to compete in the Memorial Tournament presented Nationwide
- Legends Luncheon presented by Nationwide sets record donation to Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation and Nationwide Children’s Hospital alliance
- Muirfield Village Golf Club hires Chad Mark as superintendent
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide sets new giving record to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with $1,676,500 donation
- 2016 Memorial Tournament Press Conference with Jack Nicklaus
- SkyTrak Golf simulator – featuring Muirfield Village Golf Club’s signature par-3 12th hole – available in Golden Bear Club
- There are no photos for this course.
Muirfield Village Golf Club News
June 1, 2012
Barbara Nicklaus discusses the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide Insurance
The Memorial Tournament continues the PGA TOUR's philanthropic focus through its several relationships with Central Ohio charities. The most significant of which is a 35-year relationship with primary benefactor, Nationwide Children's. Contributions generated through the support of over 2,600 volunteers, are distributed each year to the Hospital's unrestricted giving fund. This fund assists in ensuring Central Ohio continues to have one of the best children's hospitals in the United States.
In June of 2010 a new charitable alliance was announced among the Memorial Tournament, Nationwide Children's and Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation. The new alliance establishes Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation as a lead charity of the Memorial Tournament and supporter of Nationwide Children's. The relationship enables the Memorial to increase its long-standing support and promotion of Nationwide Children’s Hospital and the Memorial Tournament NICU, while combining the strengths of three very powerful organizations, all for the benefit of Central Ohio pediatric care.
The Memorial's benevolence extends beyond the Hospital and Foundation, however. Unique and successful relationships exist with Fore Hope, James Cancer Hospital, Wolfe Associates, The First Tee, Central Ohio Junior Golf Association, Shriners, Lions Club and many, many more.
Throughout the years the Memorial has concentrated on giving back to the community and this mission will continue throughout the Tournament's existence.