Course News & Downloads
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide sets giving record to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with $1,875,000 donation
- Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson, Honda Classic winner Rickie Fowler and major champion Louis Oosthuizen further strengthen Memorial Tournament field
- 40 years later, Jack’s win at the 1977 Memorial still stands as one of the most difficult victories in his iconic career
- 2015 FedExCup Champion Jordan Spieth joins five-time major champion Phil Mickelson and 2013 Memorial Tournament winner Matt Kuchar to compete in the Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide
- Major champion Adam Scott joins World No. 10 Justin Thomas and rising star Jon Rahm to compete in the Memorial Tournament presented Nationwide
- Legends Luncheon presented by Nationwide sets record donation to Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation and Nationwide Children’s Hospital alliance
- Muirfield Village Golf Club hires Chad Mark as superintendent
- The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide sets new giving record to Nationwide Children’s Hospital with $1,676,500 donation
- 2016 Memorial Tournament Press Conference with Jack Nicklaus
- SkyTrak Golf simulator – featuring Muirfield Village Golf Club’s signature par-3 12th hole – available in Golden Bear Club
- There are no photos for this course.
Muirfield Village Golf Club News
December 12, 2012
Tickets and travel packages now available for the 10th Presidents Cup
The Presidents Cup 2013 is honored to welcome guests from around the world to Muirfield Village Golf Club in Dublin, Ohio, to experience one of the most highly anticipated events in golf, as well as all that the Greater Columbus area has to offer. Tickets are now available for the biennial competition, which will be held from Tuesday, Oct. 1, through Sunday, Oct. 6, at “the house that Jack built.” Grounds and Captains Club access is available from $165. Children 12 and under are admitted free (grounds access only) with a ticketed adult.
Travel packages and upgrade options are available to suit varying schedules and interests. Exclusive offerings for travel package spectators include a Friday evening Guest Celebration, tournament merchandise, and a regional retail discount program.
4, 6 and 8-Day Packages Available
|Presidential Package||$2,550 - $2,900||8-Day, 7-Night Package|
|Captains' Package||$2,225 – $2,500||6-Day, 5-Night Package|
|Legacy Package I||$1,835 – $2,000||4-Day, 3-Night Package|
|Legacy Package II||$1,835 – $2,000||4-Day, 3-Night Package|
All packages include:
- Hotel accommodations
- Airport Ground Transfers (ARR & DEP)
- Shuttle Transportation to The Presidents Cup
- Grounds Ticket to The Presidents Cup
- Exclusive Travel Package Guest Celebration*
- Official Merchandise Gift
- Guest Passport with retail discounts and offers at varying local establishments*
*Only available to 2013 travel package buyers
Please note: Airfare and car rental are optional package upgrades. Children 12 and under receive complimentary admittance to The Presidents Cup 2013, yet must be a registered traveler and paid participant of an official travel package of The Presidents Cup to receive travel package amenities.