Course News & Downloads
- Red Ledges celebrates grand opening of Jack Nicklaus Signature 12-hole Golf Park
- Red Ledges starts construction on new Jack Nicklaus Signature 12-hole Golf Park
- Red Ledges Site Visit
- Red Ledges Golf Course wins 2015 Best of State, opens new clubhouse
- Red Ledges named best golf course in Utah for fifth consecutive year
- Red Ledges Selected to Host CBS Sports Million Dollar Invitational
- Record sales for Red Ledges near Park City
- Record sales for Mountain Golf Course near Park City, Utah
- Red Ledges again named best golf course in Utah by Best of State awards
- Red Ledges named No. 1 Best New Private Golf Course in 2009 by Golf Magazine
- There are no photos for this course.
Red Ledges News
September 4, 2012
Red Ledges Selected to Host CBS Sports Million Dollar Invitational
Red Ledges was named Best Golf Course in Utah by Best of State Awards for a third consecutive year.
CBS Sports, the leading edge of media companies providing sports programming, has selected the Jack Nicklaus-designed Red Ledges in Heber City, Utah, as one of only eight sites in the world to host its Million Dollar Invitational in 2013.
The Million Dollar Invitational at Red Ledges will tee off on the 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course the week of June 2, 2013, with a field of 144 amateur golfers competing for a total purse of 1.66 million. The winner will receive $1 million of the total purse. CBS Sports will televise the Million Dollar Invitational at Red Ledges nationally.
“It is truly an honor for Red Ledges to host this prestigious event that makes championship-level golf accessible to all types of players—teachers, plumbers, CEOs, students, retirees—anyone can play and have a chance to win the $1 million purse,” said Mitchel Burns, chief operating officer for Red Ledges. “Hosting the Million Dollar Invitational gives Red Ledges an opportunity to showcase our world-class Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, as well as the luxurious lifestyle and diverse recreational opportunities that Red Ledges owners enjoy.”
Red Ledges was recently named Best Golf Course in Utah by Best of State Awards for a third consecutive year. Red Ledges was also named the “Best New Private Golf Course” by Golf Magazine in its first year and received recognition by GolfWeek magazine as one of 2012’s “Best Residential Courses.”
For more information on the Million Dollar Invitational, visit thegolfchampionships.com.