Course News & Downloads
- The Cliffs honored in Golfweek’s Best Residential Courses for 2017
- The Cliffs signs Austin Ernst as LPGA Brand Ambassador
- Sign up now for 30th playing of the Jack Nicklaus Cup Matches held this year at The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
- Date announced for 2013 Jack Nicklaus Cup Matches at The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
- The Cliffs named among Top 10 Private Golf Communities by Travel + Leisure Golf
- Construction begins on Golf magazine dream house at The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
- Walnut Cove a hit with the pros
- Golf legend Nicklaus joins Costner for first round at The Cliffs
- There are no photos for this course.
The Cliffs at Walnut Cove News
July 30, 2013
Sign up now for 30th playing of the Jack Nicklaus Cup Matches held this year at The Cliffs at Walnut Cove
The 2013 Jack Nicklaus Cup Matches will be played October 14-16 on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course at The Cliffs at Walnut Cove in Asheville, NC. At elevations of 2,100 to 2,250 feet, the par-71 course is breathtaking and playable, while the southern exposure of the course layout provides for four-season golf.
Pisgah National Forest surrounds the course, creating a natural amphitheater with dramatic mountain vistas in every direction. The course features gentle rolling slopes, challenging greens, bentgrass fairways and strong, strategic bunkering. The front nine is routed through the mountain meadows of what was once rolling farmland, while its back nine threads between oaks and evergreens, and around streams and creeks.
Accommodations for the matches will be provided by the Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park, the official host hotel. To make reservations, call 1-866-407-5713, or visit ashevillebiltmorepark.hilton.com for accommodation purposes. For more information, please contact Ted Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-889-6759.